Dave was actually in there in the TV version of "The Journey", but not the comic. Greg told me the comic version is canon, not the TV version, so Dave comes out.
As for Taro... Greg revealed that in a chat session several years ago.
Hey Matt, I was thinking, and you can probably help me with this. I would like to expand on the timeline to really include exact dates, like Greg occasionally provides. Was wondering if you'd be interested in helping out. I've got a few for "The Reckoning" thanks to the Radio Play script.
Yeah, I'll keep an eye out for dates and edit accordingly. I've already done this a bit where I could, but I think you are right and we can do better on the timeline. Anything else you want to do?
Also, I havn't done much work here in a while and had a question: Are we no longer putting canon-in-training stuff in bold letters? Has something changed? Articles like the "Scone Clan" used to be entirely bold and now they are not, is that because they are part of the c-i-t category now? what about articles like "Hudson" that contain both canon and c-i-t material? Are we still bolding there?
In Canon entries, "Canon-in-training" material is bold. In "Canon-in-training" entries, they're not bold.
So, Scone Clan would not be bold. But "Demona will have two more great loves" would be bold.
I agree, "Future Tense" was all a nightmarish fantasy.
Looking very good. I'll think of a place for the "Future Tense" dates.
I'm currently asking Greg to clarify a couple of dates.
I looked up how to implement columns, and I added some to David Xanatos (I've said as much at Talk:Appearences Section). It's simple markup, although it might be worth making a bit more complicated in order to prettify it. To be honest, none of the Appearances sections you and Greg have added look outrageously long, except for the Xanatos one and maybe the Demona one as well. But it's something to keep in mind if we need it later. Oh, and well done again for getting all that done. -- Supermorff 14:55, 31 December 2007 (CST)
- Thanks. I wonder though. If you'll look at the Sections for some of the main characters (Goliath, Elisa, Brooklyn, etc.) you'll see how I avoided making a long list. I'm wondering if your columns are a better solution and less confusing and choatic. Of course, they'll only keep getting bigger and bigger hopefully so I dunno. -- Matt 15:01, 31 December 2007 (CST)
- If we work out a sensible format, I'd probably prefer listing all the appropriate episodes on every page, but I don't think my simple columns are quite there yet. If space is an issue, we could make things look really, really small. That'd save space. I think we need to even up the widths of the columns, but I haven't figured out how to do that just yet. For now, I'm very happy with the way you've set them out already. -- Supermorff 15:08, 31 December 2007 (CST)
hehe, yeah I know. I copy and pasted Goliath's episode list and modified it and I didn't catch that. I was just about to edit it, but you beat me to it ;)--PGFish 15:44, 5 January 2008 (CST)
- We all cover each others backs around here. Thanks! -- Matt 15:45, 5 January 2008 (CST)
I quite like the Lexington picture on the main page, but the background seemed a bit too... obvious. I had a go at making the background transparent (which basically involved hacking at it until there wasn't any more background I could see, then blurring the edges so that it didn't look absolutely rubbish). It's a bit amateurish, but if we prefer a transparent background we could maybe get someone else to do a proper job of it. Compare: Main Page and User:Supermorff/Main. What do you think? -- Supermorff 13:06, 25 May 2008 (CDT)
- I'm really fine either way, but both you and D Taina seem to like the transparency, so thats fine. I think D Taina should do one of her miracle jobs on as she suggested at User talk:Supermorff. Get rid of the fuzziness at the top of your picture, edit out Coldstone, make it all pretty and such. D Taina, you up for that? -- Matt 04:47, 26 May 2008 (CDT)
- Maybe it can be edited in such a way that it isn't so obvious the picture is a square picture. Maybe round out the box Lex is on or whatever. -- Matt 04:50, 26 May 2008 (CDT)
- Among the several problems with my effort that now seem glaringly obvious to me, the following are perhaps the most irritating: I missed a line of pixels at the very top of the picture, I missed a small piece of wall between Lex's left leg and tail, I cut off the edge of the box on the left side of the screen (very stupid), and I forgot to blur the edges of the smaller cutaway section (again between Lex's leg and tail). Also, D Taina, it would be great if you could remove Coldstone's hand, because I have no idea how to go about doing that. Thanks! -- Supermorff 11:23, 26 May 2008 (CDT)
- "Miracle jobs"... heheh, I like that. Don't worry, guys. I'll fix the pic, make it all nice and pretty, and edit out Coldstone's hand. I hope to have it ready for you tomorrow. D Taina 13:36, 26 May 2008 (CDT)
- Seriously, you rock. Out loud. -- Supermorff 14:02, 26 May 2008 (CDT)
- Wow! That is just gorgeous work! Great job!!! Looks great on the Main Page too. -- Matt 20:35, 28 May 2008 (CDT)
- Thanks! I'm glad you like it! And I'm SO sorry I typoed the filename. :P DTaina 20:39, 28 May 2008 (CDT)
A very minor issue in the scheme of things, and one that is clearly overshadowed by your excellent work. I think it is perfect and I can't wait to see more of your work on some of these pictures edits like the clan collages and such. No hurry or pressure though. Thanks again. -- Matt 20:42, 28 May 2008 (CDT)
- Thank you for the kind words! And you're welcome. I love doing these. I can't wait to get to work on the clan collages and of course, more pans! DTaina 20:45, 28 May 2008 (CDT)
- I hadn't noticed that. Thanks for telling me! I think that's a great idea. DTaina 20:52, 28 May 2008 (CDT)
The Lexington pic has left me speechless with its awesomeness. I honestly don't know how you did that. -- Supermorff 06:24, 29 May 2008 (CDT)
- You think it's awesome? Awesome! Well, I used Photoshop. After removing the background, I redrew the lines around Lexington and the crate so that it blended properly with the new background. Then I basically re-painted the whole pic and re-drew all the lines. I also shortened the crate in order to give the illusion that the pic wasn't cropped. And of course, I edited out Coldstone's hand and fixed the wires. I'm glad you like it! DTaina 13:56, 29 May 2008 (CDT)
Just saying hi!
Hey, Matt! Did you have fun at The Gathering? I couldn't go this year, but I'm looking forward to everyone's stories from The Gathering! I noticed you're online working on articles. Let me know if you need anything! DTaina 12:55, 25 August 2009 (CDT)
- Thanks DT. As usual, I value your expertise with adding and modifying pics. Thanks for all the help, you do awesome work! -- Matt 12:54, 25 August 2009 (CDT)
- It's good to be back! I missed this place! DTaina 12:55, 25 August 2009 (CDT)
Demona Featured Article
You rock, Matt! --GregX 21:10, 25 April 2010 (CDT)