Welcome to the GargWiki Community Portal! Here we provide a simple introduction to the GargWiki community and a few useful tools to help editors navigate the site.
Before you begin
Anybody can sign-up to GargWiki and help out. Users are free to jump right in and start adding content, but if you're new to wiki editing you are encouraged to browse some or all of the following pages:
- GargWiki:Copyrights - At GargWiki we do not accept copyrighted work of any kind without the copyright holder's explicit consent.
- GargWiki:Policy - Here you can find a few behavioural guidelines that users are expected to follow while using this site.
GargWiki talk:Community Portal, this page's associated talk page, is for discussions and suggestions relating to the whole of GargWiki. If you would like to get more involved in the running of GargWiki, or if you have an idea to improve the site, you can add it there. Please remember to respect your fellow editors.
As well as this, here is a list of other ongoing discussions elsewhere on the site:
- Talk:Timeline - Users are debating whether or not the Timeline should be split into multiple pages. This discussion is on hiatus until April 2008.
In this section, editors can list GargWiki pages according to the work that needs to be done on them. Editors can request pages anonymously or sign their comments by adding three tildes at the end: ~~~
Editors are also encouraged to give a brief explanation as to why they have listed the page, and ideas for improvement.
Special:Wantedpages contains an automatically-generated list of non-existent pages with the most incoming links, but users can also request pages to be created by listing them here.
Pages in need of expansion
Special:Shortpages contains an automatically-generated list of pages with the least information, but users can also list pages to be expanded here.
- Oh, thank you! :) -- Vaevictis Asmadi 13:09, 20 September 2007 (CDT)
- Thanks very much! -- Supermorff 03:53, 27 September 2007 (CDT)