Kim Possible is an animated show that ran on the Disney Channel from June 7, 2002 which while suppose to end sooner, got a 4th Season which ended in September 7, 2007.
The show features the titular character balancing a regular teenage life and fighting crime with the aid of her friend Ron Stoppage and his pet naked mole rat, Rufus.
The following Gargoyles cast members appeared in Kim Possible. They are listed in alphabetical order.
- Diedrich Bader - Junior
- Jeff Bennett - Banner Man and Announcer
- Clancy Brown - Commander Kane and Yono the Destroyer
- Michael Dorn - Rufus Prime
- Bill Fagerbakke - Myron
- Rob Paulsen - Francois and Hank Perkins
- Kath Soucie - Spirit Squad Weekly Interviewer
- Frank Welker - Monkey Ninjas
In addition, Jamie Thomason was the voice director for the first sixty-five episodes and the TV movie So the Drama.
Greg Weisman wrote the episodes "Queen Bebe" and "Big Bother".
- Nicole Dubuc (Writer)
- Steve Loter (Director)
- Mark McCorkle and Bob Schooley (Creators)
Reference to Gargoyles in Kim Possible
In the episode "Big Bother", Team Possible possible seeks to prevent Monkey Fist from retrieving three keys each in a different temple to the ultimate weapon. The second of which is guarded by gargoyle statues that come alive should the key be taken.