Kim Possible is an animated show that ran on the Disney Channel from June 7, 2002 which while suppose to end sooner, got a 4th Season which ended in September 7, 2007.
The show features the titular character balancing a regular teenage life and fighting crime with the aid of her friend Ron Stoppable and his pet naked mole rat, Rufus.
The following Gargoyles cast members appeared in Kim Possible. They are listed in alphabetical order.
- Diedrich Bader - Junior, Gamma and Becker
- Jeff Bennett - Banner Man, Announcer, Bates and Professor Acari
- Clancy Brown - Commander Kane and Yono the Destroyer
- Michael Dorn - Rufus Prime
- Bill Fagerbakke - Myron
- Clyde Kusatsu - Mr. Nakasumi
- Rob Paulsen - Francois, Prince Wally and Hank Perkins
- Justin Shenkarow - Dexter
- Kath Soucie - Kaitlin, Spirit Squad Weekly Interviewer and Moopey Girl
- Cree Summer - Additional voices
- Frank Welker - Frank, Professor Allen Ottoford, Dino-Thing, Roachie and Monkey Ninjas
- April Winchell - Tricia Lipinski, Bernice and Mrs. Hatchett
In addition, Jamie Thomason was the voice director for the first sixty-five episodes and the TV movie So the Drama.
Bob Kline was the storyboard artist for "Number One", "October 31st" and "Kimitation Nation".
Gary Sperling was the story editor for episodes 2, 5-6, 8, 11-13, 18-19, 23, 25, 28, 31, 38, 41 and 44-45. He also wrote episodes 13, 18, 23, 25, 31 and 44.
Marc Perlman was the music editor for episodes 5, 10-11, 18-19, 21, 24-25, 29-32 and 38-40.
Greg Weisman wrote the episodes "Queen Bebe" and "Big Bother".
- Nicole Dubuc (Writer)
- Steve Loter (Director)
- Mark McCorkle and Bob Schooley (Creators)
Reference to Gargoyles in Kim Possible
In the episode "Big Bother", Team Possible possible seeks to prevent Monkey Fist from retrieving three keys each in a different temple to the ultimate weapon. The second of which is guarded by gargoyle statues that come alive should the key be taken.
Additionally the episode saw the introduction of the Stoppable's adopted baby girl Hana. Whether she can say harassment at this point is unknown.