I believe in "The Journey", B.J. was credited as "Billy's Mom".
- I'm not definitively saying your wrong, as I'm at my Sony Office as opposed to my own office so I can't check, but that seems wrong to me. "The Journey" was the only voice recording of Goliath Chronicles that I supervised, and I certainly knew that Salli had been the original voice of "Billy's Mom". And since Salli was IN the episode, there's no particular reason why we would have given the role to B.J. --Gweisman 19:45, 3 January 2008 (CST)
- While they aren't flawless resources, TV.com and IMDb both say B.J. played Billy's Mom in "The Journey". If someone with a copy of the episode could check, that would be great. -- Supermorff 08:29, 4 January 2008 (CST)
- With HUGE THANKS to Landon Thomas at the Ask Greg Comment Room, we've now got a screenshot of the end credts in "The Journey", which lists B.J. Ward's roles as "FLEANCE, BILLY'S MOM, ALEXANDER". So I don't know why the crew would have changed the casting around for that character (except that they did the same for Margot Yale), but it seems as though they did. I'll add that back to the article.
- Incidentally, does "ALEXANDER" mean Alexander Fox Xanatos? That's definitely a surprise to me. Should we add that role to the article as well? -- Supermorff 12:24, 7 October 2008 (CDT)
- The thing to keep in mind is that I was NO LONGER there supervising the credits. Their accuracy is dubious. Certainly, B.J. played Fleance, but I'd have to listen to the voice to be able to say if she also played Sarah. (If there's a youtubelink, post it, and I'll tell you in a couple seconds who's doing the voice.) But it seems unlikely. Why use B.J. when Salli was there? As for Alexander, I KNOW that's wrong. My (then) 1-year-old daughter spoke Alexander's one-word part, i.e. "Doggy". But since my daughter was not in SAG nor did we have a social worker supervising her, we couldn't legally credit her. So obviously someone wrote in B.J.'s name for that part. ----Gweisman 16:52, 7 October 2008 (CDT)