Category talk:The Goliath Chronicles
So, the Out-of-Universe category is a list of all publications of/related to Gargoyles, and the category description says nothing about canonity. So should this article and the Marvel Comics article be in there? --- Vaevictis Asmadi 23:05, 26 December 2007 (CST)
- The articles should be, yes (aren't they?), but I'm not sure the categories should. The categories also contain in-universe info. I think the categories should stay where they are, but the articles, e.g. The Goliath Chronicles should definitely be in the out-of-universe category. -- Supermorff 11:25, 27 December 2007 (CST)
- I agree. As far as I can tell, neither the articles nor the categories are in Out-of-Universe. -- Vaevictis Asmadi 12:18, 27 December 2007 (CST)
This may be totally minor, but the Apocrypha section seems a bit messy.
The Marvel Comics category contains two sub-categories, Marvel Comics characters, Marvel Comics issues. Meanwhile the Apocrypha Episodes category has the Marvel Comics issues as a subcategory, but the TGC episodes without a sub-category.
My feeling is that the Marvel Comics and Goliath Chronicles categories should be classified in the same way. -- Vaevictis Asmadi 14:27, 19 December 2007 (CST)
- You're right, of course. -- Supermorff 09:33, 20 December 2007 (CST)
- Done. Probably the Disney Adventures pages we've got should go into the Apocrypha Episodes category at some point as well. -- Supermorff 09:54, 20 December 2007 (CST)
- Marvel Comics is a category. There are no introductory articles for Marvel Comics or Disney Adventures. -- Vaevictis Asmadi 12:46, 27 December 2007 (CST)