Talk:Long Way To Morning
By the way, Supermorff, great idea adding the original airing dates. I've been wanting those on there for a while. Are you going to put the SLG comic release dates on their pages as well? I hope so. --Matt 14:55, 5 December 2007 (CST)
- I don't know the precise release dates for the SLG comics - I only know the airdates for the episodes because they're on Wikipedia. It would be great if someobdy who knows for sure could add them to the SLG pages. It'll take me a while to get through all the episodes anyway. -- Supermorff 15:20, 5 December 2007 (CST)
- Oh, hey, the release dates for the comics are on Wikipedia too (albeit in a different article than the one I was looking at earlier). So yes, when I get round to it I'll be adding them as well. -- Supermorff 06:38, 7 December 2007 (CST)
Actually, TinnyTiny Tony at Ask Greg recently created a page that contains the comic release dates as well, though you may want to double check... http://www.geocities.com/tinitinytony/TheGargoylesPulse.html --Matt 06:42, 7 December 2007 (CST)
- Cool, thanks. -- Supermorff 07:23, 7 December 2007 (CST)
Demona believes Elisa is dead?
At the end of this episode, Demona believes that her poison has killed Elisa. When did she realise her mistake? Was it in the opening scenes of "The Mirror"? -- Supermorff 14:48, 5 December 2007 (CST)
I would think so, that seems to be the first time she could have known, unless something happened off screen which I for one don't recall ever hearing about. --Matt 14:55, 5 December 2007 (CST)
- Yeah, that was my logic too. Even though both characters appear in "Reawakening", I don't think they interact, but I could be wrong. It's been a while since I saw either episode. I might wait until I next watch the episodes before I make any changes. -- Supermorff 15:20, 5 December 2007 (CST)
- Okay, that's good to know. Was it in Times Square, or on George Washington Bridge? Anyway, do you think she realised at that moment, or did she already know that Elisa was alive? I suppose Xanatos may have told her in the interim, but...
- Apart from the fact that it would be a handy fact for the Continuity section, I kinda want to know because I remembered one of the Marvel Comics issues (I forget which one) which specifically shows Demona learning for the first time that Elisa has survived. -- Supermorff 06:46, 6 December 2007 (CST)