Hey, you're not on AIM, but thanks for the edits so far.
- No problem. Gives me something useful to do while here. Jeb 18:22, 2 February 2007 (CST)
Well, they are that bad, and the fandom is really enjoying it. So far, they have received nothing but positive feedback.
Hi, Jeb! I'm the writer of the TGC reviews/synopses. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy writing them and seeing them on the GargWiki makes me very happy. The fandom seems to love them and they're asking for more, but if you believe they're inappropriate for the GargWiki, then I'll understand. But I do hope you reconsider!
Seems like a good idea to me. Does that mean I can put the funny pics back in? ;)
- Sure, if no one objects. :) Gotta stay family-friendly, though, not that that's been a problem on most of the reviews... Jeb 18:05, 6 February 2007 (CST)
Upgrading the Wiki
Hi Jeb. Since you arranged to have the wiki created, I figure you're one of the system administrators for this site. In which case, it would be helpful if you could update the wiki, or at least, arrange to have it updated. The current version is 1.5.1, which is a couple of years out of date and lacks some of the functionality of the later versions. The latest version being 1.11.0. You can find instructions for upgrading it here. If you can't do that, I hope you can at least install the citation feature (instructions for that can be found here). Thanks.--Moeen 16:10, 5 January 2008 (CST)
- We're looking into this and will get back to you. :) Jeb 21:11, 10 January 2008 (CST)
- Hi. I'd like to reiterate the preceding request. The Mediawiki version of this site is vastly outdated, as it lacks most features that allow multiple functions. Is there any possibility to update the software, as it would add a lot to the site's functionality. --Thogial 08:43, 12 May 2011 (PDT)
- As part of the move, the site was upgraded to 1.16.4. Enjoy! Jeb 18:18, 12 May 2011 (PDT)
- It seems so, but something is not right then. The site doesn't recognize parser functions, and it should... Thogial 06:22, 13 May 2011 (PDT)
- It doesn't recognize parser functions? Hmm. Lemme talk to the guys who reinstalled the site and see what's up. Jeb 15:50, 13 May 2011 (PDT)
- I tried a simple parser function, which seems to be working now (many thanks!), but the ampersands in page titles are still buggy. WHen I moved "Rock and Roll" to "Rock & Roll", the title at the top of the page said "Rock & Roll". (EDIT: Okay, apparently nowiki tags don't work now. Is that a new development?) -- Supermorff 15:25, 28 May 2011 (PDT)
- Shouldn't that be part of the software? How can we get it? --Thogial 04:18, 3 July 2011 (PDT)
Hi, Jeb. Did you happen to have a chance to check out this problem? Thogial 04:10, 8 March 2012 (PST)