Gargoyles (Look and Find Book)
Publications International, Ltd published a twenty page book similar to the Where's Waldo books (the year of publication is unspecified in the book). It uses story elements from Awakening up to Temptation and The Edge. It was titled Look and Find Gargoyles.
Stone by day, flesh by night... Swoop into the action-packed pages of this Look and Find book as you learn the tale of the Gargoyles. Join them in their last battle to save their castle, then journey to New York City where they continue their quest to understand the human race. Use your sharp eyes and keen wits to help the Gargoyles fight for justice and explore their new world.
Each couple of pages contain a single picture in which the reader has to find the specified people or objects.
- Page 2 & 3: Castle Wyvern is under attack by the vikings, which requires the reader to find Goliath, Hudson, Demona, Brooklyn, Lexington, Broadway and Bronx. (Awakening Part One)
- Page 4 & 5: Castle Wyvern is being moved above the clouds, and the reader is required to find some lost castle items. The items in question are a battle axe, a crown, a torch, a bow, a throne, a shield and a royal flag. (Awakening Part Two)
- Page 6 & 7: The Gargoyles awaken only to have to defend the castle from intruders from Cyberbiotics. The reader has to find the items belonging to the intruders which include a sledgehammer, dynamite, crossbow, night vision glasses, walkie-talkie, tear gas canister, utility knife and the disks. (Awakening Part Two)
- Page 8 & 9: Goliath and Demona board the Cyberbiotics Air Fortress to recover a stolen disk. In addition to the the stolen disk, the reader is suppose to locate some high-tech items such as a cubic switchatech, pixel-a-go-go, paper inkatron, crystalin luminator, alphaclickclacker and movable nonsqueaker. (Awakening Part Four)
- Page 10 & 11: The Trio go to Madison Square Garden to see a live appearance by The Pack. The reader is told to look for Wolf, Dingo, Fox, Jackal and Hyena. (The Thrill of the Hunt)
- Page 12 & 13: Brooklyn tries out a motorcycle made Lexington, only to come across a motorcycle gang (Temptation). The reader is suppose to help Brooklyn find Goliath, Hudson, Demona, Lexington, Broadway, Bronx and Elisa.
- Page 14 & 15: The Gargoyles go to an art studio to find and return jewels stolen from a museum by Xanatos. The following jewels for the reader to find include a pearl necklace, golden candlesticks, jewel-covered shoes, gem-covered goblet, crown of jewels, diamond ring, diamond bracelet and a diamond-hilted sword.