Young Justice was an animated series based on DC comics’ various “sidekick” heroes. The series followed the adventures of Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis, all of whom have been recruited by Batman to act as the Justice League’s covert-ops team. The series was developed and produced by Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman.
The series was not an exclusive adaptation of the DC comic title of the same name but rather draws from all across over seventy years of DC canon, particularly the original Teen Titans, the Justice League of America as well as the original Young Justice comic series. The series was renewed for a third season in 2016. 
The following Gargoyles cast members appeared in Young Justice. They are listed in alphabetical order.
- Thom Adcox - Klarion the Witch Boy
- Ed Asner - Kent Nelson
- Jeff Bennett - Red Tornado, T.O. Morrow, Abra Kadabra, Alfred Pennyworth, Vulko, Red Torpedo, Red Volcano, Wade Eiling, Jason Bard
- Clancy Brown - King Faraday
- Keith David - Mongul
- Lacey Chabert - Zatanna
- Tim Curry - G. Gordon Godfrey
- Bill Fagerbakke - Bear
- Michael Horse - Holling Longshadow
- Gregg Rainwater - Tye Longshadow
- W. Morgan Sheppard - Sardath
- Marina Sirtis - Queen Bee, Sandra Stanyon/Mrs. Wheeler
- Kath Soucie - Queen Mera, Lori Lemaris, Joan Garrick
- Brent Spiner - Joker
- Cree Summer - Madame Xanadu, Tula, Mary West, Mattie Harcount
- Greg Weisman - Lucas Carr
Both Gargoyles and Young Justice were voice directed by Jamie Thomason.
Comic book tie in
In January 2011, the first issue of a monthly spin-off comic, in continuity to the series, was released. #0 was written by Greg Weisman and Kevin Hopps. #1-6 was written by Art Baltazar & Franco Aureliani. The art for #1-4 was provided by Mike Norton. Art, Franco and Mike also produced a Young Justice story for Young Justice/Batman: The Brave and The Bold Super Sampler which was released for Free Comic Book Day of May 7, 2011.
Greg Weisman and Kevin Hopps returned to writing for the comic full time as of #7, while having advised Art, Franco and Mike in terms of keeping #1-6 consistent with the continuity. 
- Young Justice: Volume 1 (Reprints #0-6), January 11, 2012 
- Young Justice: Volume 2 - Training Days (Reprints #7-13), November 14, 2012 
- Young Justice: Volume 3 - Creature Feature (Reprints #14-19), February 13, 2013 
- Young Justice: Volume 4 - Invasion (Reprints #20-25), December 11, 2013 
References to Gargoyles in Young Justice
- In the episode "Revelation", Wotan shouts "fulminos venite!" before firing a bolt of lightning. This was a favorite incantation of the Archmage as well as Mysterio's in The Spectacular Spider-Man.
- Also in the episode "Revelation", when The Team is listing what Kobra-Venom has done, Superboy adds "And upgrade Wolf", referring to his pet in the context of the show, but may possibly be a reference to Wolf and what happens to him in the episode "Upgrade".
- In the episode "Humanity", Red Tornado says that he is not sure if the Team's words are accurate, but they may be true. This is reminiscent of King Arthur Pendragon's line "all things are true... few things are accurate" in "Rock & Roll".
- One of Zatanna's spells ("Erif nrub, nordluac elbbub") translates into "Fire burn, cauldron bubble", which is a quote from William Shakespeare's Macbeth (Act Four, Scene One). This line was also used in the recreated scene of the play in the episode "City of Stone" Part Three.
- In the episode "Misplaced," Klarion says "team work is so overrated." Thailog said the same thing in "Sanctuary".
- In issue #2, when Superboy breaks free from the illusion, he shouts, "None of this is real". This mirrors Goliath's scream "None of you are real" when he breaks free from his hallucinations in "Shadows of the Past".
- In issue #15, when Miss Martian tries to take Ocean-Master's trident with telekinesis, he asks "What sorcery is this?". This line was spoken four times on Gargoyles:
- Goliath said it when he saw his clan in stone sleep at night, in "Awakening: Part Two";
- Coldstone uttered it when a laser blaster popped out of his forearm, in "Reawakening";
- Kai asked it, bewildered, when he and the other gargoyles found themselves in the theme park upon awakening, in "Bushido";
- Goliath said it to Demona after she had prepared Operation Clean Slate in "Hunter's Moon" Part Three.
- In Issue #18, Dick, Wally, and Artemis are watching Celebrity Hockey.
- In "Satisfaction", Lex Luthor says "Vengeance is a sucker's game", very similar to a line uttered by David Xanatos in the episode "Leader of the Pack": "Revenge, as they say, is a sucker's game."
- In issue #25, Queen Bee uses her ability to "control most men and some women" on Marie Logan, and in gargoyle custom, she strokes Marie's hair and brow rather than kiss her.
- Issue 25 concludes with the same caption used in "Phoenix": "Never The End...".
Greg Weisman also mentioned he wanted to incorporate the Archmage's "You beat up a beach!" line into Yong Justice (another recurring reference on other shows he's worked on), but the opportunity never presented itself. 
- Young Justice at Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
- Young Justice at the Internet Movie Database
- Young Justice Wiki at Wikia